hey, has anyone else ever...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LightnUpTheCity, May 31, 2009.

1. lost the game?

sorry GC. im just very sore after close to 5 hours of BJJ and weights of friday, then cyphing about 7 blunts for 5 people and a 40 each last night. ahhh. im bored.

oh, and i was in a long ass fight yesterday that i ended with a sweet armbar until the guy started to scream and then he just ran away. i doubt you care, i just have nothing better to do.

Peace GC

2. What are you talking about?

3. i just lost the game

4. .............wtf?

5. I think he's trying to say he got caught up.

6. what do you mean?
    You were doing bjj and when you got the guy in an arm bar he ran away screaming?
    did he tap out and then run?
    cause i think that would make you the winner lol

7. BJJ: N. acronym for Blow Job Juking, this is the process where an individual who plays football with his guy friends naked.

8. what the fuck?
    BJJ- Brazilian jiu jistsu

9. FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i just lost.

10. YOU FUCKER!lol i just lost the game AGAIN!!

11. Hahaha. :smoke:

12. why yes, I did lose the game

13. I lost the game... asshole.

14. I believe he is referring to playing UFC undisputed where his fighter has BJJ grappling style. And yes, video games do make you soar.

15. lol. nah, i train in brazilian jiu jitsu. although, UFC undisputed is a badass game, got it before it came out... and i lost.. again. no, i was in an actual fight after some asshole called me a "ginger face" (i have red hair. ha) and so i called him a guido pussy ass bitch and he swung at me so i kicked the shit out of him and ended up putting him in an armbar until he cried. then i let go and he ran

16. i lost the game.