Hey guys

Discussion in 'General' started by chinoko, Apr 10, 2015.

1. I haven't been on this forum in so long! I can't believe I made this back in 2011! Been smoking for so long now!
    I wish you all positivity and a good life.  I'm in a relationship with my first girlfriend and couldn't be happier! I feel like I've found my soulmate, so to speak.  Do you guys believe in soulmates? Or in other words, what is your opinion on a soulmate? Thank you

I love everyone. It's 6 am, I should probably go to sleep. Peace.

2. I certainly believe in soul mates. I didn't get married in college like all my friends.....and I'm glad I waited. My wife is freaking awesome. We are perfect for each other and always bring out the best in each of us. Congrats.

3. Congrats man!
    And I definitely believe there is a perfect match for people.

And welcome back

I've just popped back in tonight as well after surprisingly over a year (didn't know it was that long.
    And I've been popping jn and out for ages now, the last few years usually not for very long though)

4. Yea, I once had a wife, thought she was the one.

But she ended up leaving me....dumb bitch. I hate her for it now.

I still miss her but have moved on.

Welcome back bro. Glad to hear the good news. See ya around.

5. Soulmates? Nah. Love is a chemical reaction. Bring her on a rope bridge.

6. I don't believe in soul mates. I believe 2 people can be perfect for each other, deliriously happy and are able to work through any issues in a healthy way thus having a great relationship. I don't think there's only one person for everyone, I do think there's a formula for a successful relationship. Formula means nothing without the chemistry though. Gots to have dat chemistry.