Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey guys, you should read this. I've got a problem.:(

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by stonero, Dec 17, 2006.

1. Hey guys, it's your friendly neighbourhood Stonero here to talk!

This is my problem.

I've got this friend, he's my best friend, does so much for me and stuff. But I've found he's a bit changed in terms os marijuana. What I mean by this is that he never wants to stop smoking, which isn't the problem here, but just one of the things I have noticed.
    He started selling at school to not lose money on his smoking habit, which I honestly didn't mind. But now, he is selling for this big name dealer, as well as making profit over selling, rather then just evening out. I'm worried because this guy gets such good grades and being caught once, or having anything happened, would affect his future and where he plans to go in life.

I'm worried as a good friend of his, I wish the best to him, but I dont want him to fuck up his future. Sometmies he brngs as much as 10 g's to school in seperate dimes to sell. I dont know if this is going to affect him or not but I'm a tad worried you know? One mistake, one bastard costumer, and he is over.

I wouldnt be as worried if he didnt care about school, but he retains an A average and works hard to keep it there. I dont him to be brought down in anyway.

What he really needs is 5 days off the substance, to lower his tolerance. But he wont do it, instead he always tells me he's not high and we end up smoking 4-5 grams before he says he's actually high. I don't know if its mild mental addiction or he really needs to smoke a massive amount to get ripped.

IF you see this man I mean no harm, I just dont want to see you risk your future dawg. Just dude, your not a skid or anything, if you get caught, it risks alot. If they get caught, it means nothing.

Am I just being a worried friend or is there something to worry about? I dont know, let's hear your opinions.

2. You sound like a good friend and its right you should be concerned... All I can advise is you tell this to him

3. Paid for my college education doing this.

4. i know you mean well here, but you still can't talk about dealing on here.

sativa, definatley delete your post. good chance you will get a temp ban for furthering the discussion of dealing.

but +rep for trying to be a good friend. pm me if you want to talk about this more.

5. *Paid for my college education by getting good grades.

6. sound like a hell of a friend to me...sit him down and explain what u did to us maybe he will listen...

7. the biggest risk he is taking is sellign bud AT school. wow. Try to convince him to just wait til school is over. I dont understand why people bring bud into school

8. leave that shit in your car man, i mean take someone for a ride and sell it to them, NEVER in school thats fucking stupid. tell him this he should listen, if he is as smart as you say

9. yea, just talk to him about it.

10. Yeah ive kinda had this same problem before with a good friend of mine, you need to sit down some time and think about just the right way to let him know how you feel. Put it in words that wont upset him. Just dont make it sound like a lecture or anything.

11. my dealer and friend deals at school, he brings weed to school and sells it at lunch on the path. but he's smart enough to only sell to people that he trusts or someone that he trusts vouches for.

12. as people have already said, sit him down.

tell him that you know you can't stop him... he's gotta do what he's gotta do.
    as a friend, tell him u care, and offer him a few ideas on how he could be more safe. if he listens then that's already a step in the right direction.

as for the "addiction"... being a daily smoker myself, i know it's HARD to get someone to reduce their smoke intake. u can tell him you're concerned, but it wont be easy trying to tell him what to do.

try you're best. sometimes in life, the most important thing is just being there.

13. I smoke every day and it does take a bit more to get me high then others, but dealing drugs at school is just a bad idea. You really need to tell him what's going on, I've had to do it to close friends of mine, it sucks but they need to hear it. He should be thankful you're such a good friend

14. i wish i had friends like you when i was younger. what you should do in my opinion, is take this kid aside. roll a fat one if that's what it takes to get his attention. have a heart-to-heart talk with him. make sure he knows your not turning on him, but explain to him what you did on this thread. if he's as smart as you make him sound, he'll get it. but, some people need to get caught for it to sink in.

15. Don't be anal, dude sayd he paid his way through college, if you smoke it, you are either buying or growing it, all of which is iilegal, you are allowed to mention that weed is sold, but not do it ON this site, nor discussion of trafficing. /sarcasm on Quite frankly I sell a shit ton of weed.....in amsterdam....where it is legal /sarcasm off Get my point? where he lives it might be legal, as long as he is not trying to buy or sell on this site you can chill out...

16. You are an awesome friend for being concerned man, don't let macho bullshit get in the way of your bro's well being. I got expelled from school several years ago for the exact shit, I didn't do ANYONE wrong but someone decided to rat on me. Selling weed at school is flat out RETARDED. At least tell him to fucking keep the shit away from school. Most people don't realize the shit they are in until the hit rock bottom, the most you can do is be there for your bro when he gets his mind right.

17. Wrong-O. It has nothing to do with laws, it's SuperJoint's rule for the site. Anybody who doesn't like it (myself included, I'm not attacking you personally) can GTFO!

:smoking:

18. Yeah man there's nothing wrong with being extremely concerned in this situation, do anyone else know he's doing all this?

19. you need to tell him to get his coustoumers to assosiate w/ him OUTSIDE of school.. this is jus rediclious

..as for the rest.. jus keep it low profile.. w/ friends.. :eek: idk .. goodluck changiing a person..

ushally its too late before they realize eh?

20. whitewarrior, +rep on that sig.....damn she looks bangin in that pic.