Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hey guys, whats up?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by enteringsandman, Mar 1, 2012.

1. So im fairly new to smoking. I have hit a bowl a few times when i wwas younger but wasnt very good stuff or very god pieces. But recently like in the last like month and a half, i have bought a few grams and toked up with friends. So, i have a few questions before i get too into it. I dont have a ton of money but i get a decent amount. i dont want to spend too much money so is there any pieces that i can build that arent too huge but get you feeling good? Also, im worried about getting caught, so what should i do to minimize risk? and outdoor growing, can i get a decent amount of bud from it? i have a shit ton of land so i could probably pull that off. ill probably have more questions but thats a start, sorry if this is lengthy, and THANKS FOR ANY REPLIES I GET! :)

2. Well if you live near a head shop, a lot of them have pieces for like 10$ or less. Or you could make a waterfall bong. They're pretty portable. Look it up. As for being lowkey, are you trying to smoke inside your house? If so, use a sploof. Basically a cardboard tube with dryer sheets in it. If you're smoking outside, then who cares. The smell will be gone in like 30 seconds. Keep eyedrops on you and maybe some cologne or w/e to get rid of the weed smell. Growing can definitely yield a lot of bud. Go to the growers section to learn how to outdoor grow.

3. Are you worried about getting caught by your parents or the police?

4. Haha both parents and police. But thanks so far guys! Keep the replies comin I'd like to hear multiple people's inputs on the subject.

5. <tries to pass dank to sandman through monitor>

<hits hand on screen>

<wipes off ashes>

:smoking::smoking::smoking:

Lots of land huh? check out the outdoor growing section, planting time will be here soon (in NA)

6. hahahaaha ^ nice man sounds like your having a good time.

7. Man I wonder music what OP listens too.

So okay, your broke and realize bongs are much more efficient, and want a good homemade one? Is that it? Never really made alot of over-complicated ones, for the time there's friends with pieces nearby.