Hey guys! The baby is 1 week old!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by vonspillar, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Hey guys! so this is my week old plant! I'm going to plant more- this one is just a tester! Ran with HLG QB's! Can you guys give me any feedback? Does it look perfect? I have no idea what those white dots are.. Thanks here are the photo links;
    IMG 0432
    IMG 0433
    IMG 0434

2. #2 Deleted member 1072285, Oct 11, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2018
    What kind of soil are you using? And how often are you watering? At a week old they should look something like this. It seems like your soil might be too muddy, you need to have drainage holes in the bottom of your container and more perlite in the mix. Also try watering less frequently, it honestly looks unhealthy and it’s probably easy to fix with better soil and a container With drainage. I’m new to indoor growing but I’ll do what I can to help, I’m sure the old heads can give you more info. Good luck!

Attached Files:

3. I just used regular potting soil from Walmart. Also I have drainage holes & paper towel on the bottom but where is the water going to go..? into the tent? Then how do i get rid of the water? Evaporation? No clue lol.. I was watering Every night- found out that was wrong. Also do i get the buckets or the like bags for growing? I heard the like cloth stuff is better than the plastic.. yes no? Check out the link below man thanks for the input tho

I just made this post on here; BEST SOIL? For a noob
    Wanna help me out there? its a soil question.