Hey guys new to site and growing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Magic-Muffin, Oct 16, 2004.

1. sup guys ive started ganja about 1 month ago in the Washington area with some older friends and i need some tips on growing outdoors, ive got this sick place where theres good sunlight and some shady areas, its next to alot of shrubs where me and my friend toke, i dont think anyone goes there its near a pretty secluded area at this one grandma's house it looks like she never walks around her big area theres a car there that looks about 60 years old and is like rusted, basically im saying its safe. Anyway my friend said he gonna get a couple seeds from this one guy and im pretty excited for growing, im thinking its pretty fun and i need some good tips. would it be better to plant in shady area or where theres alot of sun or little sun?, im thinking this grow is gonna rock because the soil is like hella fertile from all the dieing leaves and shrubs so its all good, and its not too far from my house so i can water daily with like a bottle. post me some tips guys. thanks

2. i guess no one is gonna help me, thats pretty nice for a first timer u guys gave me a pretty good first impresson. i was just curious what else i should do other then planting the seed in moist soil in sunny area, just like every other plant in the world.

3. Welcome 2 da city ;)
    Theres a forum in here called 'general outdoor growing' and all the info u need is in there ;)
    Good luck!
    CWL

4. HIGH All, my first impresson!!!!! I'll keep it to myself.....Sorry no one jumped on your question Magic-Muffin..it's just..well end of the year for growing our Sacred Plant..so next year around your last frost date, the end of May...plant that baby. In the mean time while your waiting for next Spring read some of the links here in The City.

5. yea im just preparing the area to make it more natural and safe from human hands i think it will all work out with the info this city gives me $$!