Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey guys need some advice

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RAGE78XT4, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Maaaaan i just got ripped for 210 euros on paypal

the whole transaction went through, he had the information he bought

and a day later the entire things get's reversed and he dissapears of the face of the eart

i was curious if ANYBODY has had this problem

a buyer leaving the note "I have received the information and I agree to the seller not to take back my purchase under any circumstances"

sorry guy's i don't know where else to go, im just a broke ass student right now and this fucking twat's obviously ripped me off big time, what is wrong with these people?.

Anyway, with that note, is the payment secure, i also have some proof he received the information but it's not very clear.

2. you can call paypal... i always do it and they can see everything on their screens...

3. yea, just basically file a "dispute a transaction"

it happened to me, paypal got my money back

4. Endorse, Paypal is very good at keeping your back.:smoking:

5. ↑Agreed↑
    Assuming the transaction was legal by both parties involved then you should have no concerns. Even if the person 100% ripped you off, Paypal will eat the bill and pursue him later. I have seen this happen b-4.
    Righteous people always win in the end.:)

6. Call the support line.