Hey guys lookie what I got for absolutely free

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 4:19GOTaMinute?, Nov 30, 2009.

1. #1 4:19GOTaMinute?, Nov 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2009
    So not to promote p2s or anything but I totally found out they are legit just look at what came from UPS friday..

[​IMG]

It was totallly free and i got it and what would be around 50 bucks worht of points anyway so the second i got it i had this dealer over at my house and we tried it out.. thing fucking rips. long story short he offered me a half O and 50 bucks for this hookah to which i gratefully obliged

The best part is that he is my neighbor and now i got more money to buy another hookah PLUS a half ounce of bud.. HELL YEA

2. I am still a bit confused...
    How did you get that for free?

it looks pretty sick though

3. i went on to this website( which i will not name) and got these "points" and reddemed them at amazon for the hookah which arrived free of charge.. not even shipping

4. if anyone wants info on the site hit me up

5. Dude shut the fuck up and quit trying to mooch people for refs here... jesus I call foul and i bet you arent even 18 if you are trying so hard to get refferals for another website. This thread isnt even about the site. Not cool dude I will tell you the site If you ask but do not ask me to post in in the thread

6. he is just trying to help? is it lockerz or something? lmao

7. lol no but he is mooching refs and thats not cool he can get his own thread

8. The fuck is this shit??

9. calm down there buddy..

10. thats not worth 50bucks and half an ounce.
    u made a good deal to sell it.
    major profit!!

11. haha nasty ass hookah man.
    I remember my friend had a really shitty hookah like that but even his was better, anyways he thought he got a great deal and kept saying "yup only 60 bucks AND they threw in a lighter and 2 blunt wraps"

wonder how long this thread will last.

12. one monster hookah here, i'd fucking love to get that for even its original price. you scored there dude haha.

13. no advertising dude.

14. You bet he isn't 18? He said one simple line, to help people, stop being so greedy punk.

15. im so confused

16. The fuck? Why'd you flip out on dude an you brought it up in the first place

17. forget it taylor swift, you're totally out of your element! :laughing:

18. Watch out, 4:19Gotaminute seems like he's about to kick someone in the dick.

19. [​IMG]