Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey guys I'm new here

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ohdamnitssam, Dec 11, 2016.

1. I feel as if everyone is way older than me on here...any teenagers??

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Welcome to the City!
    we have a few younger people who hang around this site, but anyone under 18 isn't allowed because of the legality of this site. im personally 23.

3. Yep, I'm probably one of the younger ones on this forum.

Good mix of ages though, most people are in their 20's. Lots of older members too.

4. I'm 27, and yes, there are an unfortunate amount of lame ass teenagers on this site, just look at all of the dumb drug test threads, and all the dumbasses posting pics of bomb nuggage asking if the trichromes are mold, or if it's laced because they smoked it and coughed a nut up...

• Like Like x 8
  5. I'm a 15 year old teeny bopper. Just bopping around asking about my laced weed and how to hide my stash.

• Like Like x 3
  6. NGCMBL

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'm the opposite. Feel everyone on this board is very young. Very young as in early 20's. I'm not very young.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Technically we're all 18+

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?

9. Welcome. 21 here. Under 18 = Ban.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Trust in me i could be your bae

11. I'm 19.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

12. 20 what's up. No one else has to know, we'll keep it between us.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I'm 18. This forum ranges from 18 to 70 from what I've seen.

• Like Like x 1