hey guys im bout to get signed

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by trapavelli, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Bro it was over your head let me break it down.

When someone's deaf they need SIGN language...

If he was deaf, I still wouldn't sign' him.

Sign is slang in the deaf community for sign language.

LOL it did make sense ya fool:p

2. hahah but yet i know what im doing and am making money off rapping

its cool yall dont like it yall dont like it i got alot of fans but thanks everyone for checking it out

up for anyone new

3. Wicky wicky wick!

4. Honestly I was going to listen, but I can't. I hate anyone who uses the word dope for marijuana, dope is heroin not marijuana.

5. Good luck man.

6. /facepalm

At least I can admit when I am mistaken. Unlike this guy claiming he's somehow making money off of this.

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JmzL7qFFL8&list=UUS-Fox58M7X1h-DEaZMYMRw&index=9&feature=plcp](ATP) lil Capone - YouTube[/ame]

Dudes rapping in a car standing still...
    You must not have any money for gas money.
    That's sad.
    Anyways dude stop being a wigger and just be yourself.

8. But what if himself is wigger?

Den whut?

9. ^ Than he is sol lol

10. Breh you need to take yourself to wiggers anonymous

11. Haters gonna hate... use it as fuel to motivate

12. shits wack man..sorry

13. #33 mr man fan, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    edit: if you have nothing nice to say don't say it.

cool down the arrogance in your track, work on your vocal production, expand your vocabulary.

14. Not to sound like an asshole or anything, but you really need to find your own sound. Everyone and their brother is a youtube rapper now a days, and you all sound the same.

15. I actually gave it a listen. It was complete garbage. Sorry man.

16. Look..... What your about to get is critical feedback....
    1. You have no following of any sort I googled you and got nothing at all, No blog postings Dj Booth 2dbz ect music videos nothin.....so I am assuming this record deal is the one you get from your local studios around town.
    2. I listened to your music and you are not marketable at all man.....I dont see what you inspire....what you message is suppose to be projecting. Your music will not even be able to touch radio.
    3. Your image is wack.....wack wack wack wack........The world is in dire need of 1 less WIGGER a day....nothing is attractive about WIGGERISM
    If you are in fact getting signed......You really got to step your game up pronto.
    Never give up on your dream......But pursue it in a realistic manner.....Do something different man.