Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey Guys i really really need some help fast

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by W33D_Y3TI_, Nov 11, 2009.

1. i just smoked a small bowl of this super dank shit and i cant be caught smoking and i got scholl tomorrw gottag et ip at 5
    and im waaaaayyyyy yo high i cant control my body or my mind and its so amazing but i gotta sleep! and im SSSUUUPPPPPER dizzy. everytime i close me eyes everything shakes back and forth slowly and shit i forgot shit heplp im super serial im tripping shit aso har
    what do i do?d

2. Chill the fuck out! It's just weed. You're gonna be fine. Just enjoy it and take shit as it comes. Tomorrow will take care of itself.

3. smoke more and go to bed :laughing:

4. Shut up and go to sleep.

5. Theres a link up at the top of the page. I think it says "sign out." Click it then eat ice cream until you fall asleep.

6. oh good god man that is not good. that iz nooooooooooooooot good dude i think your fucked.:(

7. ^^this is bs. OP just relax and crawl into bed and let the sand man come. in the mornin you will be well rested and ready!

and lucky you... you have bud. I don't :(

8. Man, this guy just gives tokers a bad name. Honestly if you knew your stuff was dank and you had stuff to do, why smoke so much that you get fucked up? Or at all for that matter if the next day was somewhat important?

9. School tomorrow? It's veterans day. Unless he's talking bout college? NO SCHOOL TOMORROW KID. I smell some trollin

10. A couple of districts in Florida have school.

11. A lot of private schools have school tomorrow as well, but either way this guy needs to just chill out

12. #14 PeaceMan, Nov 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2009
    quit smokin untill your more responsible.
    but if you want a tip the best thing i can think of is lay down and put some relaxing music on, the high should ware off in a few hours and its not going to help by freaking out.

13. Come on guys. This is the apprentice tokers section. Lets not flame on noobs.

14. Enjoy it mate, isn't that the reason why you smoke?

15. How did waking up for school go, Keep us updated?

16. okay guys. im really sorry for being such a loser. im chill now haha. but what happened was that i just moved to colorado from las vegas, and i havent made any friends yet to smoke with. and before i left my friend devon gave me a bag of some super dank shit. but i was feeling kinda depressed and pissed off and it gave me this really trippy high. very similar to shrooms. so sorry guys if i was acting like a noob. i couldnt control myself and everytime i closed my eyes i was about to hurl..bt its all good now

and dont calll me a troll D:
    i live in colorado, and yes i thought it was wierd, but i still have school on veteran's day.

17. Quoted for the mothafuckin TRUTH!

18. also the reason i smoked so much was because i was smoking in my room and blowing the smoke out the window. i was using a bong. but everytime i lit it, it didnt feel like a i got a hit so i kept lighting it and putting in more. and i couldnt see the smoke so i thought i was getting shit hits. so i packed a nice bowl and it stayed lit and i didnt wwant smoke all over my room so i had to smoke it all really fast.