Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey guys i need your help please

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by triplecde, Dec 9, 2011.

1. #1 triplecde, Dec 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2011
    I need to know asap if this is weed because i got it off a new dealer but it doesnt give out that usual smell of weed, it hardly smells of weed. I took a picture to show but it isnt very clear, what should i do?

I must say that most of it is just leaves. I feel so upset because i didnt check it at the time because he wrapped it in loads of tissue paper and i thought id just trust him.

Attached Files:

2. hang on, let me use my glass ball to see what it looks like...

pic man

3. i must be buzzin because i dont know how to upload a pic, help please?

4. i added the picz nw thanks

5. those pics arent very helpful...looks like weed to me though

6. ye sorry, to be honest the picture makes it look a lot better than it actually is, should i just make a joint and see how i feel? or get my money back?

7. looks like weed...not good weed, definitely, but yeah it looks like weed. but those pictures arent very clear at all.

8. looks like bud, might not be great but its bud.

9. if you guys got sum bud and had the worst kind, you'd still smoke it right?

10. yes. i used to smoke mids daily in my earlier smokin days, i was rolling blunts and getting plenty high. just roll that shit up.

This is my 420th post btw lol :smoke:

11. yeeeeah. :smoke:

12. I trust you then, sometimes i just get a bit paranoid about what im smoking

13. Did you take those pictures with your shoe or something? Jesus. Looks like bud to me, however. Smoke it and find out.

14. Took it with my 2 megapixel camera phone, lmao its an old phone, we have a 5megapixel camera but its me mums and would have been too much hassle taking it out of the box and setting it up e.t.c

Im going to smoke it and find out, if i get high il let you guys know, if i feel sick then i guess il let you know that too

15. fucking smoke it already and report back!!!!!! :hello:

16. Just smoked some from my apple pipe, it was a bit harsh, throats still hurting a bit but the high itself well its alryt i guess

17. Don't judge a bud by its color. :smoke:

18. sounds like ya got scwhagged. it happens to all of us at one point in our pot life. live and learn. always check out the product before you hand over your cash.

19. whats scwhagged? The bud was alryt, i got high.

20. Schwag is pretty much the lowest form of weed you can get. it doesnt have much of a smell maybe a very faint smell. also the smoke from it is super harsh ands the taste is nasty. also you have to smoke a lot more to get a decent buzz. you said u got high so tho nvm then lol :smoke: