hey guys i need help im rollin

Discussion in 'General' started by mrghozt, Feb 12, 2006.

1. im on E right now and need some good shit to look at on my comp screen, some stobes or somethin can u direct me, please hurry im rolllin hard and cant find anything good to go with music, thanks im online now!!! And im rollin my nuts off, woot woot woot, got some pics of shrooms i ate last week ill post tomorrow whenb im soberrrr........i had no internet thsats why i havent been on but im back so help me out! ive helped alott u fuckers out!~ lol

2. Omg dude, the BooBahs?! That's trippy as shit.
    Listen to Mindless Self Indulgence!! Their music is designated for those rollin and/or trippin. They said so themselves. :D

3. wow, i just tripped out hardcore to the boohbahs....

4. thx for that, i rolled sooo fuckin hard already and still have another one left, oohhh boy its gonna be a helluva night!! thanks again! ill be too shitfaced to be on tonite but ill be back!!!!

goddamn i love e btw....holy fuck this shit is amazing and u forget how good it is forawhile until u do it again, im dumbfounded all over again....cuz i havent done it in like 3 1/2 years, and these pills arent even that strong, ahhh yet not a bad feeling at all! lol off to roll a blunt :)

cant wait for the monday blues :D sike lol

5. Get winamp: http://www.winamp.com/player/

Once its downloaded, put it in the modern skin (go to the menu, which is the little ~ button at the top left corner, go to skins > modern), in the modern skin go to the same menu (~), go to visualization and select the milkdrop plugin, then start the visualization, proceed to trip out.

6. Is winamp better that windows media player? and how about the visualizations? are they better?

7. They are 1000000000000000000000000x better. They at least follow the music, and they all mix into each other, and theres like 500 presets, at least for milkdrop.

8. My daughter is all about Boohbah's.. she has several of the stuffed toys and about 5 of the dvd's... The woman who came up with boohba is the same woman who came up with Teletubbies. You know she's got to be on some hard core shit to get all those ideas!!!

~ Terpsichore

9. Holy shit dude, a really good friend of mine has fucked MSI's bassist a shit load of times...