hey guys. i need help from the experts.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Stoner777, Dec 1, 2012.

1. i have the probe that test the outside temp right at the dirt in the light . It say 72 in the light at the dirt. Wouldnt this be about right? Im just having a few small leaves curl under but it was very dry when i checked it last night and i watered them. they look better, but still havnt fully recovred. I dont se how it could b heat stress. i have awesome ventilation. ill try to get up some pics this eveing.

2. Maybe your light is too close? The soil has too many nutrients in it for your plants? (Depending what stage of growth they are in)

You need to list some more things about your grow set up.. However if you made adjustments then the new growth should be lush and full. Typically when there is a nutrient burn or other minor issue, the affected leaves don't usually heal, but as long as the new growth is good, you will be fine.

3. Your soposed to measure temps at canopy level meaning top of plants the temps can be alot different

4. What he said ^^^ ;)

Measure temps at canopy level. These are the parts of the plant that will be closest to the lamp and therefore the warmest. If ur measuring at soil level ur probe is probably shaded by the canopy and giving u a far from accurate reading of what temps the plants are actually dealing with.

5. I have the probe directly in the light. my plants are about 30 inches from the light so . i noticed they are looking alot better now. they where just dry. sorry. Thanks for the replys
    I can see my probe and it is directly in the light though. theres no way the temps can be that much diff by raising the probe 6 inches? My plants are not tall yet, short and bushy. I think its gonna be ok .

6. Glad to hear it. Still better to measure temps at canopy level as stated due to it being the part of the plant that will receive the most heat.