Hey guys, glad to be here!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Werkshop712, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Hi all, I'm Alex W, and I'm new to the forums. I've been browsing this site for pieces for the past 3 months, but I never got the motivation to register, but I finally got my lazy ass up and did it, lol.

I just wanted to let you all know that I recently made a purchase from NorthwestGlassArt, and I know they have a lot of bad rep, but my friend said he ordered from there before with no problems. I guess we'll see within the next few weeks. Where would be a proper section to start a forum to inform everyone about this site's service, good or bad?

2. WELCOME Alex. i hope you like it here.... but seriously, don't blatantly advertise about other sites. its not really a good thing. especially cuz that site would be in competition with this site because they both sell similar products.

but if you want to talk about your "instruments" you can post about it in "toking tools" which is a subforum of "Recreational Marijuana Use" :).

3. Okay! Well I just wanted to be able to clear up the confusion with whether that site is legit or not. Not advertisement, just information. :smoke:

But when I (hopefully) receive the package I'll be more than happy to show it off in that section! :D

Good meeting you, Mot1ve! Stay lit! :smoking:

4. same to you my brotha from a different mother.