Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey Guys/Gals/Others! Newbie here!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Natethefish, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Howdy do!
    My first time smoking (anything) was in a small town south of Rochester NY where I used to live. Me and some of my buds found Indian hemp growing wild in a ditch, thought it was weed, picked a shitload, brought it back to my friends house and dried it out in her oven. Needless to say, the whole oven smelt like a motherfucker after. We made a couple shitty joints out of pages from a bible and lit up in her barn on an old mattress. I don't think we got very high but I remember laughing like a bitch.
    My second experience came when I moved to Montreal two months later. I really wanted some weed so I walked about two miles down the nicer end of Saint Catherine's and found these three super chill German university students who hooked me up with a 1/4 for 25$. I fucked up the cash because I was so nervous and ended up paying 30$ for it. I don't regret it. It was so smooth. I have no idea what strain it was, only that it was pretty sticky with some nice crystal action happening. I bought a glass carb at the headshop off of Saint Laurent and St. Cathrines and blazed away in the car garage underneath the long term hotel me and my dad were staying in. I remember watching the smoke play in the lights. So unbelievably beautiful. I smoked the whole bowl and then just sat on a five gallon bucket behind a suv and laughed at my drool.

That's my first time. :) you guys seem like a super awesome community here. Glad to be a part of it!

Peace!

2. Welcome! I don't even remember my first time getting legitimately baked! :D

3. nice of you to join us!

4. your signature made me smack the shit out of my computer and now theres one of those spots that come up if you press down on the screen and it wont go away.....:/ but anyways welcome to a wild/crazy/fun ride :)
    happy toking

5. Thanks so much guys!