Hey guys check out my new band!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by underoath, Feb 19, 2011.

1. Don't mean to be a party pooper, but this is the 2ds pointless thread youve made today.

2. So? I'm out of bud and bored.... funny how you still seem to post on my threads, though.

3. He is just making a point,
    it really sucks having all these pointless threads on here.

But since im high i found this thread funny.

Fuck scene kds

4. Doesn't mean you can flood GC's boards with crap.

And what, the "I just farted..." thread? Nope, never posted in it.

5. You should call your band The Shit Sleds.

6. Most of the threads on here are irrelevant and so is you're opinion.

7. It's people like you who mess up this forum.

Its everyone's opinions that keep this place running.

You should respect the blades here, especially the ones who have been here a while.

And what makes it ok for you to add to the useless and irrelevant threads?

This is grasscity, if you don't have pot, why tease yourself with this site?

8. I smoke everyday, bro. Just not today cuz' I'm dry. Picking up some new shit tomorrow and I do respect the dudes who have been here awhile.

9. Your not doing a good job of showing it.

Since you like making threads, i hope to see your bud tomorrow man.
    :smoke:

10. For sure.

11. Most of them do serve some kind of purpose. They may not be relevant to you, but to some people they are. What's the purpose of this one? Discussing how much of a terrible band Underoath is? Lol if that is this threads purpose, you didn't even post it in the right section.

12. Terrible band? You're kidding right? Best live act I've ever seen besides Metallica.

13. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Are you fucking joking?
    Metallica is old and washed up. James can't sing no more. Kirk is over-rated. Lars has to have a rectile dysfunction by now. And their bassest.. well... he's just there hiding in the shadow of Cliff Burton.

Kill em All, Master of Puppers, ...And Justice For All, and Ride the Lightening were their best years. Anything after that is just shit.

But after watching a concert with men screaming like girls, I'm sure Metallica would be a pleasent show.

Look up Septicflesh or Bloodbath, they put on one hell of a show.

But nice attempt to de-rail the pointless thread.

14. This post is full of win.
    Ops full of loss.

15. You think you can tell me about metal? Bloodbath is nothing compared to bands like Suffocation, Skinless, Belphegor, Aborted and Macabre. Oh, and also Cliff Burton is my idol as a bassist myself. I know more about Cliff Burton, Metallica and metal than you could ever know, dude. I didn't just see Metallica, either. It's been years.

16. Too bad almost all of this is based on opinion.

17. [​IMG]

Your not gonna fit in so well here.

18. How in the fuck are you gonna say Metallica sounds washed up? I've seen them numerous times and each were amazing. Each time sounding just like they did on the records. Oh, and screaming like girls? Watch this and tell me if you could pull off any screams like this..... oh and the drummer..... sings and drums! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYygFXkiuyA]YouTube - Underoath - "You're Ever So Inviting" (Live)[/ame]

19. Why's that? Because I could care less about you or anybody else on here?

20. Lets just say that's not gonna help your stay.

Un-subscribed

Failed thread is fail.