Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hey guys, cerebal palsy

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by 319727, Feb 19, 2009.

  1. Hey medical growers out there, i was wondering my older brother hes 19, and has CP.

    Hes has no use of his left hand, and he walks with a limp with his left leg , he says he gets pain in his hand every once in a while , From the infromation im giving you do you guys think it would be worth going to a doctor in my local city to see if he passes, Canada, Ontario.

    Thanks !!
  2. yes, he would probably get it (a card) within 5 minutes of walking in with his medical records
  3. Sticky, in California, that is absolutely true, but Canada is far more restrictive! :(

    31, you need to head on over to! It's a nice little Canadian site with good people! They will give you all the info you need. Someone there may be able to steer your brother over to a friendly doctor.

    Granny :wave:

Share This Page