Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey guy's any idea what this is?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Vanstah120, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Hey guys got given this from a friend again smoked it and seems not harsh at all and actually has a very nice head high ant ideas?

Attached Files:

2. Nope , no idea

3. Looks like some o' dat Mexican brick weed.

Potency may vary, but it's compressed into bricks to make it easier to transport large amounts across the borders.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Marijuana.

Of the low quality variety.

5. It's Testicular Kush, 11.4% THC 0.1% CBD. Grown by Alvin Rodriquez in Pueblo, Tx.

• Like Like x 2
  6. #7 generic98547, Jan 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
    Well that would definitely be cannabis sir most likely of the sativa variety from the way you explained it..... I'd imagine it started its life as a little sproutling in a mexican field along with hundreds of her brothers and sisters when Pablo Hector and Fernandez planted them oh probably 3 years ago. Hector Pablo and Fernandez have since been raided captured and executed so please smoke that weed in honor of them.

Also I like mayonnaise

peace out brah

• Like Like x 1

7. Hahaha crying I'll smoke it in honour of them

8. Pure south of the border cartel mexi brick. I even see smashed seeds. Disgusting.

9. bout 30 years ago I woulda called that a good score...not anymore tho. But it was free right? Smoke up

10. Just because it's compressed into a brick doesn't mean that it's "low quality". Obviously it has seeds, stems, etc. But the flower in and of itself could be high potency AND it's Sativa.

It's very possible it's high quality marijuana, Cartels are trying to make money. Compressing weed into bricks allows them to get MORE of their product across the boarders.

Try to sneak 10lbs across the boarder, well... You could pay 10 people to carry one large bag each OR Pay one person to drive a car with it compressed into various places. It's like a buisness, it's all about dat money.

11. Okay Brah I wanna see you pay 200+ an oz for that because Carlos says it's loud even though it's riddled with seeds.

12. Shitty bud dude

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk