Hey guys...a little paranoid

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Fachh, Dec 20, 2006.

1. Hey GC
    So I have been doing tons of reading....
    Got my seeds ready and moving in to an apartment on the 28th with a decent sized closet to grow 2-3 plants.

I plan to get a 250watt hps light, don't plan to have more then 2 females.

I plan to tell no one, not even my very close GF...

If I keep the odor under control and tell not a single soul do you think I have ANY chance at being caught? Will my power levels be too high and cause suspicion?

Thanks guys

Larry

2. you should be fine if you are moving into a new place. they wont be suspicious if u move in and ur first electric bill is high and you keep it consistant. If they ask u can always just say you have 2 super computers running all day with a bunch of hard drives

3. It's easier to get your GF into it as well. (i found).
    How are you going to vent the space - odour control.

And how often are your inspections (rent or own ?)

If your worried about noticable power spikes, compare a normal house light, to a grow light 60W/250W, so it's like running 4-5 house light together. SHould be fine, a 400W HPS draws about as much power as an electric drill or something.

4. how safe is it posting pics and stuff on this forum ? i heard people got busted when overgrow was closed down ? is this true ?

5. yea if they say anything say your computer get really specific if you know computers you can basically make anyone feel stupid by talking computers to them and they should leave you alone idk about pics just keep out anything identifiableie faces license plate location specific clothing and any recognizable land masses

6. you're fine posting on here. The servers located in Amsterdam.

We all know what's legal there!

And a 250 w hps won't raise any concern with the electric companies. You have to get worried when you run multiple 1000w systems.

Good luck and read up.

7. Yes, there most certainly will be some chance of getting caught. You'll never get the risk to zero. An apartment is always riskier than your own abode -- if the apartment above you floods then the maintenance crew can come in without notice, for example.

Your power bill will not draw suspicion, that 250w lamp will draw about the same juice as leaving three 75w lights on, that's all.