Hey grasscity!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Hazymind, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Yo all im from europe, kinda new to smoking (first time bout 1.5 yrs back, only been smoking now and then). Basically why i registered was because i wanna educate myself since i know very little about MJ, how growing works, laws etcetc. Also u guys seem rly cool and ive had some good laughs already.

Hope to see u around! :hello:

2. High and welcome to GC.

3. thank you :smoking:

4. Welcome to the City bro!:smoke:

5. Oh! You said the magic words! "i wanna educate myself" :D

To educate yourself further about the many medical uses of cannabis, just click that first link in my sig! That is the small version! :eek:

To get the 2013 version with all its 1000 pages of links, you have to email me! Check out the bottom of my sig for my addy! The format looks like this-

Cannabinoid receptors, CB1 and CB2, as novel targets for inhibition of non-small cell lung cancer growth and metastasis (full - 2011) Cannabinoid Receptors, CB1 and CB2, as Novel Targets for Inhibition of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Growth and Metastasis

Cannabidiol inhibits lung cancer cell invasion and metastasis via intercellular adhesion molecule-1. (abst – 2011) Cannabidiol inhibits lung cancer cell invasion and m... [FASEB J. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI

Marijuana compound could stop aggressive cancer metastasis (news - 2012)
    Marijuana compound could stop aggressive cancer metastasis - Yahoo! News India

With a free PDF of the List, you can show folks that cannabis is NOT the weed from hell! You can finally write that "killer" paper on cannabis! You can shut up those idiot in the online news for good with a few titles of PubMed studies in your comments. You can even become the local "Ganja Guru"! :smoking:

Have fun at GC! :gc_rocks:

Granny :wave:

6. Ty man gonna check that shit out :)

7. Thanks! :smoking: