Hey grasscity can you help me out?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Drug Man, Apr 17, 2011.

1. "the vet... gets em wet"

either way you look like an eighties fag... but i love the power of the vet.. my buddy has a Z06... maybe the fastest street legal car ive ever driven... my personal fav

2. How the fuck are you going call me a eighties fag i was born 1990 MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

3. hahahahaha... your response says the girlie porsche... go for the porsche

4. Fool suck my Dick BITCH

5. man... it wasn't even an attack on you personally.. you really should calm down...

6. #7 Drug Man, Apr 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2011
    Na i ain't mad i'm just fuck with you :smoke:

7. Listen, are you 12 are something? I haven't heard shit like that since eighth grade. Personally, I'd stick with something simple. You don't need a car with rocket engines in it to feel superior.

8. Really please just answer my Q damn you sound like your 12

9. Maaaan get a fucking cheap ass jdm car, save your money & buy LOTS of dro ;)

10. you're high as fuccck....

the corvette

11. Already answered it, bro. Get neither.

12. No this isn't the right spot and nobody cares how high you are.

13. wow that was gay

14. If you're thinking about getting a porsche.. why the hell would you want a boxter??

Go for the Turbo

[​IMG]

or the Carrera GT

[​IMG]

15. i really doubt you're actually buying either of those

16. Get an WRX if you want fast...or a GTI....much more interesting

17. Get yourself a nice chevy cavalier... sounds to me like you're on your way to wrecking your first ride, QUICK.

18. #19 greenmnster_, Apr 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2011
    If your a dude and drive a boxter... you probly take it up the ass

nothing personal but those are by far the ugliest thing porche has ever made.. I grew up loving porche, but the second I saw that boxter I knew it was a chick car

and you said you were born in 1990.. I'm one year older than you... WHY are you trying to buy a car like this already? You sound a bit young to have all this cash? why dont you just buy a reliable car that will last you a while

19. porsche is not a female or gays car.

end of story. stop spreading that stereotypical bullshit around. can't afford it, but don't hate on it. hate brings nothing to any situation.

now about the thread, i also doubt you will buy either and question your funds from your lack of maturity.

but the boxster is a piece of shit. it might as well be made by dodge.

if you're going to get a porsche don't cheap out and get the lower end one, you won't like it. unless you care only about the look. ps don't pronounce the name wrong once you own a porsche.

chevy has always made good vehicles, and the corvette is one of their best. that one pictured looks great. i would pick it, out of the two.

and the kids who think it's an old mans car can get bent. it's only an old person's car because kids can't afford one. older people grew up in that era where these cars were the norm, and sought after. most of you probably compare it to cars not even in their ledge like a honda civic. if you weren't used to seeing all these crappy cars all your life, you'd have an opinion that wasn't based off brainwashing. the fact is cars were built better back then, now they're built to be disposed like everything else.

if this was my money i'd look at bmw. not necessarily their two seaters, but their coupes as well.

for two seaters, the nissan 350z and 370z is a better buy than a boxster. even an s2000 can be compared (brave move i pulled).

the hyundai genesis 2.0 GT is my favorite car going right now though. 3.8 GT is great, but all motor v6 compared to turbo 4 cylinder is a totally different car. both are good, but different.