Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey GC...I'm having one of those days...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DeidreH, Feb 13, 2011.

1. i apologize

i'm ripped to shreds right now

2. The song is called "In a jar" by Brand new...a little bit heavier than music i usually listen to but I've been loyal to them for years.

3. Well, the older you get, the more stuff you figure out and the more you learn, but the truth is that there is just SO MUCH TO KNOW that no one can know everything. Remember when you were a kid and you thought that your parents could answer ANY question? Well that just isn't so. The most important thing you learn is that the more you know the more you realize that you don't know sh!t. Seriously. I think I can count the REALLY important things I've learned on one hand.

4. Well this "dreay sunday" was yesterday. Lets move on, today is monday, bright and sunny and the start of a great week!

Lets all cheeer up and spark up. get out of this depressed mug.

5. It only gets harder as you get older

ahaha

6. ^^ I agree with Toke the Green! It's a new day! :hello: and we're here to witness & enjoy it.

I was totally depressed when my parents got a divorce my senior year of high school, for the same reasons mentioned by the OP.

Then one day it just hit me, I can be depressed about all the shit I didn't know or was lied to about.... -OR- I could just see it as an opportunity to expand my mind and fill that void. (if we ain't learnin' ~ we're dying. )

We're all a work in progress!! ;)

7. Man, stoners have the best advice. I've come to the conclusion that life is hard, and it's okay to have some bad days. Hell, I have a bad day once a week. But I cry it out, smoke a bowl, turn on some tunes, and enjoy the ride.

8. All I have to say is to keep myself from experiencing negative reality checks anymore (after a couple nasty ones) is stay positive. Smoke, take life in stride, be thankful for the path you're put on, because you and only YOU can walk your life path, nobody else. It might be rough now, but don't stray from who you are (marijuana helps me stay real to myself, it could help you too), and continue down your path. Stay positive!

9. Nah I don't wanna see any other life forms than us, nor have contact with them. See 'them UFO's? If they contact us we're gonna be doing their laundry. Trust me.

10. I meant other humans :eek:

11. this "coming of age", it feels like a bag full of bricks hit me across the face.

it sucks i hate it :mad: i hope its not always like this, i mean there is a chance that as we get older we start to feel comfortable again? i just wanna keep that feeling we had as kids, the "dont have any responsibilities or a care in the world about bullshit feeling".

i feel like we (us young adults, im 21) are much more in touch with reality today than our parents because of the internet and how quickly we can get information into our homes about anything. i believe they are much more cunning and know alot more than us. are they smarter though? i dont think so, we use more of our brain due to technology and the internet..... wait wtf am i talking about? im high :smoke:

well i hope the first two paragraphs helped

12. Thanks, I'm glad I'm not the only one going through this strange age.

13. I swearrrrr this has been on my mind for the longest...ndd all i have been thinking about is "does anybody else feel like this...!!!or has anyone ever felt like this..!!!" but i didnt wanna ask anybody around because i didnt want to freak them theee fuccckkk outtt...
    because if you knww me..depending on my mood at that particular time...i can be classified as suicidal... i think that atleast every other person has really thought about suicide...or really wanted to die at some point in their life...if you havent then lucky you..but i can count alot of ppl i knww!!!:smoke:

14. Technology for the most part lets people use less brain power, thats kind of the point of it. Yes you can certainly use it to your advantage if your inclined to, but only a small faction of people actually do.

15. nein!! haha i read in an article the other day that technology(mainly talking about the internet) is making humans use their brains allot more(exercise for the brain)
    i will try find it later when i wake up if i remember to i just got done with the grav yard shift. :smoke:

edit: heres somthing i googled real quick didnt read though it all :p

http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/02/19/us-internet-survey-idUSTRE61I5CW20100219

16. The internet is like pot. Many people think it's terrible and turning our children into lazy and unmotivated adults. The people that make those assumptions tend to be ignorant or biased and may have not used it before to it's full advantage. Don't knock it til you try it, my friend. I always find so much worthy information on the internet, and I'm also high while doing so.