Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey Gc i need very important advice from you seasoned tokers who have gotten caught

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kush_monster, Jun 20, 2009.

1. I just got a letter in the mail from the court in my city Glendale,Arizona that i need to take a $950.00 drug test and if i fail it i get 2 years in prison i last smoked yesterday i need a way to get the thc out of my system quick

2. Um, I really dont know arizona's state laws, but I do believe it would be unconstitutional for them to do that unless your on probation. The cant just send you a letter saying to go take a drug test, and if you fail, you go to prison. If you are on probation, then I say WTF are you doing smoking? Can you not just wait it out like a smart person would do? And if not, then go buy a pack of azo pills (Urinary track infection pills you can buy at your local wallmart pharmacy. Take those for a week. Go to gnc tomorrow, and buy a bottle of red strip, its 50 bucks, but will clear your system out in 2-3 days. And everyday from now till your piss test, drink as much water as you can keep down..... GL

3. uhh.... have fun! :)

what the fuck could you possibly do to get yourself 2 years in prison from smoking weed? 2nd DUI offense or something?

I don't understand, more info please.

4. Tell the state that you
    A)thought it was a joke
    and then B) That they can not force you to spend nearly $1000 on a drug test

If you are on probation, they can force you to take a DT, but I dont think they can make you pay for it.

5. when is the test? more info thank you

6. Like i would chug 2-3 bottles of water a few days before the test

7. I have to say water and prayer has worked for me in the past, it honestly depends on how much you smoke how long it will take to detox it out of your system. More info WOULD be nice..

8. Need more info about your current legal situation to give you any legitimate advice. Are you currently on probation/parole? Were you caught recently or in the past and are still working your way through the court system? We need to know why they sent this and what they are expecting of you/how much time you have until the test to tell you how to best clear your system.

9. I really cant help much without even knowing when you are supposed to be tested. If it is a 950$ test, i am assuming it is a hair test, but if what i have read is correct (may not be) hair tests can detect all the way back to a few years.

10. Well you are fucked. 2 years in prison fwhew that sucks balls. Uh go buy some fake piss or detox and just chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug Water until you cant everyday until you get the piss test and try and piss as much as possible. Also pissing only the middle of your piss will help alot if its not monitered and if there is a toilet near by. Good luck dude but then again you kind of put yourself in this situtation if you would be serving 2 years in prison if you didn't pass.

11. If its a hair test, s/he is royally screwed. There is no way to fix that without totally shaving off all hair lol! Even pubes!

12. strive for attention. prolly a kid that is going to get peepee tested by their rents, but wants to sound a bit seasoned. i mean idk, i cant tell shit through a computer screen, but something smells weird?

13. and eye brows hehehehehe that would look funny as hell

14. yep. Lets hope it's not. I think it's every 1/4 inch of your hair = a month.

15. Lol of course something smells weird when they receive a 'letter in the mail' just forcing them to take a drug test. Either that or they are a felon. That would be even better! But like you said, it doesn't really sound like a possibility.

lmao! Shave your brows and take a pic! Thats my new advice for op/

Yeah no shiz! That would suck badly for them. Too bad they wont get on and give us more info!

16. Honestly one of my dumb ass friends who i'm not friends with anymore because of this shit decided "hey lets go joy riding while high with weed in my backpack with expired tags on my car".We were stopped because of the tags and this pussy just straight up said to the cop"I'm sorry officer i do have marijuana here you go"the cop takes it and arrests my friend and I he lets us go he didn't book me but he said you will recieve a letter in the mail.I just got this letter yesterday and it said that i have 2 options either i join TASC or i go to prison for a class 6 felony possesion and use of marijuana

17. august 4th is when i go to a "drug free seminar" and then august 5th and on i have to call 5 days a week and they will give me a random drug test

18. Hire a lawyer.

Also, join a gang for safety.

19. Arizona - NORML Here is a little something for you so called "seasoned stoners" who i asked for help and said this post was fake and I was just looking for attention

So to the dumb asses who think they know the Az law system and how it works against marijuana,click on the link and read the chart before you ppl make any stupid ass remarks :D

20. Wow really? We are not dumbasses. I know I am not, I didn't go joy riding with expired plates.. lmao!