Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey GC, Help a sister out. Mold?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by InkedAlchemist, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Went to mix a bit from the different stashes I have.. and when I pulled this one nug out, I noticed something seemed a bit off. It was still a bit moist because I like to keep a small humidifier in with my stashes.. but I feel this may be lost. Also had a bit of a "mushroom" smell to it. It was also pretty crumbly too when I broke it apart to see what the inside looked like.

Thoughts?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Judging from the picture I'd say it's fine. I've smoked weed that looked like that and crumbled easily too, and it got me high as fuck.

I don't think anyone can say with 100% certainty that it's bad/good to smoke though. Why not smoke a little bit and see how it affects you?

3. It's more the smell I'm concerned about. Mix of mushrooms and old basement. LOL I have a penicillin allergy.. so... inhaling this might be a bit awful if I were to try and smoke it. LOL

4. it does look a lil moldy...i'm the type to not smoke it...but if u're that worried...jus make some QWISO out of it...im sure the mold wil dissipate thru the extraction process...

5. Oooh word... good idea. It's not a major loss... just sucks cause it was some good stuff.. The kind you save for special occasions. Ah well. Lesson learned.

6. Thats mold!

7. yeah...try to store it in an airtight container like a mason jar...and fridge or freezer that badboy up.,.and it should stay fresh for a long time.

8. Doesn't look moldy to me, but that's just an opinion. However Vato probably knows it better than I do, so I'd go with his diagnosis.

I'd still smoke it tbh, but I'm kind of a fiend sometimes :p

9. yes the best way to store your buds is in a mason jar the kind that are all glass with metal lids and airtight you can get them at walmart from 1-5bux depending on size! dont get a big one the less free space in there the more fresh your bud will stay! and keep the jar in the dark, you dont need to freeze it unless its going away for a long time, my bud stays fresh for 3months ansymore time and i would freeze it
    [​IMG]

10. Nice... Thanks guys.:smoke: