The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hey ganjaphish

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IGotTheCottons, Jan 18, 2003.

1. out of nowhere i remembered your little problem with your bubbler and was wondering if you ever got it to de-clog?

2. lol... the more i think about it, the more i think i shoulda sent this via PM... LOL

3. LOL nah man I am still working on that damn thing. everything has dried up in there, i just can't get it out. next step is MORE rubbing alcohol, maybe it really WILL break down the gunk eventually?

xoxo~

4. maybe boiling it? or did you try that already... i still think letting something highly acidic sit in it until the gunk disolves will help some...

good luck :D

5. yeah boiling it did NO good at all, and actually leaved this gross film of mucousy resin inside the entirety of the bubble.

i am definitely trying rubbing alcohol and then, maybe lemon juice? ;)

6. lol... you got one stubborn ass clog... i'd say if all else fails use some Drain-O or something of the like... it'll get rid of the clog, but you'll have to make sure you rinse it out really well afterwards.

Grasscity Deals Near You