HEY FROM UK :D INTRODUCTION + FIRST PROPER GROW

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by monkeyboi1993, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Hello there! 

thought i'd join seen as so many internet searches led here haha!

Relatively new to growing, had one absolute FAIL of an attempt at a cupboard grow trying to absolutely overpower it being a noob reading more watts more bud but absolutely f*****g up temps. Recently though however i grew a beautiful mother in my back garden just to see if she could survive the weather where i am and subsequently practiced lst + topping a bit more and she turned out to be a very beautiful bush which had many daughters ;) although i did not have a flowering room i managed to sample some of her flowers because i give a quite few cuttings to friends from the mother. 

Now though i have set up a lil flower room in a spare bedroom and have 2 beautiful big girlie's flowering and getting quite close to finishing 1 is the mother, and 1 is her daughter :p both around the same size but the mother has a more even canopy and more tops due to training and age, i will be posting pictures tomorrow hopefully :D got some very nice ones as i am also an amateur photographer haha. I think they are around 1-2 weeks away from harvest but not too sure, trichomes are still clear but plentifull. The strain is wwxbb but i also have a smaller king kong haze flowering aswell.

Anyway, just thought i would introduce myself and my babies :p and i look forward to exploring the city!

Hello from Monkeyboi :D 

and here's one of my favourite pics :p

Attached Files: