hey from casco bay maine

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by harrypotter6, Aug 10, 2012.

1. hey just moved to casco bay maine and wondering if anyone lives around here

2. Any houses in the neighborhood? I am sure there are cars moving around. I know Maine is not heavily populated, but I'm sure people live around you. :cool:

Otherwise we would have to think you're breaking the rules and asking for a hook up. :smoke:

3. nah i like live on the coast and just a bunch of old white dudes lol

4. I'm from Gray, Maine! But in Worcester, MA now.. worst decision in my life lmao

5. Small world. I'm originally from Aroostook Co. Half of me desires to return, love Maine but the winters can be rough. :smoke:

P.S. I am an old white dude, never hurts to "sniff" around.

6. i actually just moved from marlboro, ma which is close to worcester lol

7. Weeeiiiiird

8. I live in houlton man lmfao

9. Without going into names, if you have smoked with a 50 year old dude, you may have smoked with my brother or one of his friends. :smoke:

10. probably man ive smoked with alot of people up here. lol you from houlton to?

11. How is maine?

12. Grew up real close to there. My brother is actually up by Caribou now, but spends a lot of time in Houlton and Augusta. :smoke:

13. Is anyone near Ellsworth/Sorrento maine? I'm in need of connects. :/ It would be greatly appreciated. :)