Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey folks, been rolling spliffs (weed+tobacco) and am having a problem with the smoke coming through

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wloops, Apr 2, 2017.

1. What I mean is, when I smoke it it's like the tobacco is blocking the air from coming through. Is there a way to fix this?

And inb4 don't put tobacco into your joint. I just like to do it to make my weed last a bit longer.

2. Do you mix the tobacco thoroughly with the weed and make sure both are ground small enough? If not that could be causing something to be wrong.

3. I don't really understand what your getting at with the tobacco blocking air flow because you smoke it in the exact same way as weed.

Unless your filling the roach/crutch with tobacco it won't be blocking the air

Maybe you just need to practice rolling. If you don't roll the paper tight enough it won't smoke well and could be causing your problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum