hey everyone

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by top secret, Jan 26, 2003.

1. well i am just tripping out a little bit but how easy is it to get cought growing i am only growing 3 plants

2. depends how hard you try to get caught. if you have a safe set up then it probably won't be a problem. it really depends on how well your ventilation is where your grow room is, do you have parents to find it? taht always makes things a bit harder.

3. man, check out "well, heres my setup..." in the "indoor growing" thread, ive included 2 diagrams and a pretty decent explanation....

i live downstairs in my parents house, my room has a combination lock on it whose code only i know(the lock is on my room 24/7) nobody comes downstairs usually except to do the laundry or to use our 2nd washroom...

with the setup im planning, the only security factors that might compromise the stealth of my grow are the sound of the ventilation system and the smell of 8 mazar plants(VERY smelly strain)

with a bit of researching(and checking out the house blueprints)and some heavy thinking ive come up with a way to both ventilate my growroom and at the same time get rid of odors before they can be detected. Like i said, youll have to see the thread to understand what im talking about.. but if you are in need of any ideas...

Grow on...

PecE

4. dude if you do get caught what do you suppose your punishment may be?

5. meh, depends on how many plants youve got going, and for where i live, what the judge is like and how intracate your set up is. For example:if im growing 8 plants with an intricate ventilation system and a 430 watt son agro with ballast...

i could be nailed very hard, with whatever the judge decides to pull out of his ass such as intent to traffic, and all that bull shit..

but if youre only growing a plant or two with shitty conditions.. well, youll probly get off very easy..

PeacE