Hey everyone, new here!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bobcat979, Oct 10, 2016.

1. What's up everyone! I'm Chris. Just thought I'd post a pic of my current grow. Not my first, but it's been a while. As you can see 10 are soil and 2 are in the newly built hydro system. I am new to hydro, so this is an experiment. Everything here was started from seed and have been going for almost a month now. Feel free to ask any questions.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. hi bobcat ,,nice looking and clean grow mate ...what the strain of the plants ,,,mac

3. Hey Mac, thanks! so the 4 soil ones on top of the tote are white widow. Then three of the soil next to the tote and the one on the left in the hydro are northern lights. The other 4 I'm not sure, they were mystery seeds and could be either M/F. The WW and NL are from feminized seeds.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Whats the lighting that your using

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

5. looks good tome mate ...WW is a great smoke and high ,,funny though ive never grown northen lights ,,its the one that most people started with cuz its an easy plant to grow ,,,mac,

• Like Like x 1
  6. Very healthy plants friend well done, when are you putting them into flower?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hey there! When they were in seedling stage I just had them under a 4 bulb T5. Now they're under a single 1000w MH. When they get bigger and transplanted, I'm gonna kick on the second 1000w light and do HPS bulbs in both.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'm gonna veg till the end of October, then switching to flower.

• Like Like x 1
  9. My bad, just figured out the quote feature. So end of October I'll be switching to flower. Approximate 1 month veg time.

10. 1000w MH

• Like Like x 1