hey everyone i need some advice on my grow closet

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by pitbulljd900, Mar 21, 2016.

1. i heard that i need more light in the closet and i need to do lst on them.
    but i really dont understand how many light i need?
    i have 7 plants total they are 3 week.
    i am usinf cfl light 100 to 200 watts each bulb and soil is foxfarm ocean.
    and i want to know did i start to early on the light like i got them on 12/12 now[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N910P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. You can do 12/12 anytime you want, but you should really do some training on your plants so those lower nodes can get some light and grow at the same height as your plants upper nodes. The object is to get as many tops as you can to grow evenly so you can get more good size bud sites.

3. thanm you bru

• Like Like x 1
  4. To me, those plants aren't even close to be ready for 12/12. They don't have any bud branches... I've been vegging with cfl also. I use 4x60 watt 6500k cfls (240 watts) per plant. I also keep the light within 6" to the plant. It is slow growth, but the plants grow very healthy, strong and bushy, without the stretch.

Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk

5. Mine are also 3 weeks old, I can snap a pic later when light kicks on.

6. send me a picture

7. It looks ok despite the stretching but you should def look into getting more lighting, while they are vegging you should give them as much light as possible. What strain are you working with?

8. mid strain and these a bagseeds.
    what about these lights [​IMG]

9. [​IMG]

10. can yall give me some link for lights? and tent

11. [​IMG]

12. Definitely stay away from this light, I questioned that manufacturer because they advertise CREE LEDs (didn't seem right given the cheap price) but they admitted they are CREE imitations. Fake...

You get what you pay for with LED. Those lights you are looking at are like the crap at the bottom of the big bag. Bottom of the bottom...

If your look in for proven and cheap, go mars hydro. Their reflector series seems to be ok, but I still chose to do better. They are the purple look, and have a really high power draw per par ratio.

I am running a platinum led p450 currently, but I recently ordered a couple custom LEDs from ecosunlite, with CREE cxa3070 COBs and xpe 3 w. LEDs. They are custom designing the light configuration as I wanted and the price was about the same as the mars reflector series. I'll post a pic.

If you want a US company, I'd look into amare technologies.

Here's one the ecosunlite LEDs I purchased. The other like I was say in, is completely custom spectrum for veg only.

[​IMG]

13. I forgot to take the picture till just now, I wish I would of earlier cuz she was real bushy, but I just trimmed all her fan leaves off and topped the two highest branches, to get her ready for bloom in a few days. She's 3 weeks old, and been under 240 watts of cfl.

I'm expecting a pretty tall stretch cuz she's a sativa, so I'm getting her started so she doesn't get too tall, and I don't have to raise my light too high over my hybrids. [​IMG]

14. Oh, and you mentioned tents. Mine are all Growlab horticulture and I purchased them thru eastwesthydro.com. From what the manufacture told me, in the US in April they will start having white interiors instead of silver. I'm excited to see that. Apparently they are already avail in Europe.

15. mars

16. oh i see im not from ca