Hey everybody!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Budkage, Aug 8, 2012.

1. My names Rob. been stalking the gc forums for a while now and thought it was about time I made an account and start posting. I've been smoking for about two years now and have no plans of stopping any time soon lol. I'm a certified personal trainer and sports nutritionist with a specialization in exercise rehab therapy.

I look forward to having deep and meaningful discussions with you all :smoke:

2. toke on my friend, toke on.

3. You'll fond them here my friend. Just make sure to abide by the rulez, but mostly have fun. Any questions feel free to ask me. :D

Good Times!

4. Cheers guys! And much appreciated pentigram, will do!

5. Hehe follow the rules, don't feed the trolls, and don't be afraid to let out ur inner dipshit sometimes lol I'm all for meaningful conversations but some threads on here are so laughable the inner dipshit itches for release :hello::hello:

Edit: Oh, and shit, WELCOME TO THE CITY :gc_rocks:

6. No shitting allowed in the city :D

7. Welcome BudKage, :wave:

I may have to have some discussions with you about setting up a proper diet for my new exercise routine.

Anyway enjoy your time at the city!

8. 1. Don't eat hella shit.
    2. Don't eat shitty shit.

Problem solved :D:D:D:D

9. You're a big help, Saint.
    Did you know that? :laughing:

10. (Insert witty smart-ass comment here) :D

11. Haha thank you all for the warm welcome. I can tell Im going to have some fun on these forums! ::keeps inner dipshit on hand:: lol

Feel free to send me a pm or something Leroy, I'm always happy to help someone with any fitness or nutrition questions.

• Like Like x 1

12. Damn I might be messaging you all the time. HAHAHA!! :D

13. Feel free bro. I'll do what I can to help out