Hey Dude...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Flya Den U, May 12, 2009.

1. theres is no gas charge its all fake! the oil company controls evrything... like theres this guy who invented a car and it runs on water, its got fiberglass cooled engine AnD IT RUNS ON WATER!! its a car... except u put water in the gas tank instead of... gas... AND IT RUNS ON WATER MAN!!!!!:smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. yeah... take the rest of the night off. :smoking:

3. great, now after a year of these things let's find new water sources

4. Do you know how an engine works? Not with water. Impossible, it wouldn't do anything. I think you need to come back here after your done with whatever your under the influence of and read over what you said.

5. That 70's Show is a good show, man.

AND IT RUNS ON WATER!

6. Hyde, man.. Get me a beer!

7. :hello:sumbdy kknows wat im talkin bout lol:hello:

8. Do you even understand how an internal combustion engine works?
    They harness the explosive properties of gas to drive pistons and create force which can be used for motion.

Water isn't explosive, and I can't think of any engine that could use water to DIRECTLY create any force. Steam engines require a constant heat source in order for the water to be converted into steam, then compressed to power an engine.

Even if it were using a steam engine, you would need a sufficient heat source IN ADDITION to water in order to get things moving. Creating heat with electricity is one of the most electrical power consuming generators. Standard car batterys couldn't develop enough power to efficiently heat a boiler to create steam to power a car.

You might be able to create a simple SOMEWHAT stand-alone steam engine to power a small remote control car or something, but the amount of power and resources you would need to power a half ton car, wouldn't be enough to just run off of water.

9. So it is a boat!

Hell yeah man.

I <3 that 70's show.

10. I do enjoy that 70s show, but the thing about oil companies, clearly we havn't learned shit from the OPEC oil crisis (incidentally happened in the 70s).If you don't understand the power of oil, or how much (or little depending on perspective) power the united states had this is a very important historical event.

11. no man the government is just lying to u
    they hav this car that runs on nothing but water
    but they know if they release it,we'd use all the water, thered be nothing to drink, but beer...

12. Actually one of the ideas for Hydrogen engines was to separate the H from the O (there is a specific name for this process) so they could run on water. Never heard of it being accomplished though.

Sry for the grammar btw, technical english ftl :(

13. Lol @ Everyone trying to explain how a motor works.

I doubt that was the goal of the OP.

Elend.

14. I kno lol, they were jus confusing the hell out of me

15. Kind a runs on water

The hydrogen car, although it often incorporates some of the same elements. To fuel a hydrogen car from water, energy from a power plant is used to generate hydrogen by electrolysis. The resulting hydrogen is then either burned in the car's engine or merged with oxygen to create water via a fuel cell. The car ultimately receives its energy from the power plant, with the hydrogen acting as an energy carrier.

16. im pretty sure that the car would make hydrogen out of the water then use that

17. i figured all that shit out like years ago

18. huh? it's the other way around. water is made out of hydrogen (and oxygen). the car "burns" the pure hydrogen instead of gasoline.

19. -edit the amount of water comsumed and TIME it would take to seperate the hydrogen to run a car for long duration and speed would be absolutely ridiculous.

I believe the new way is to 'charge' the water with more hydrogen shts, but even that is not the correct way.

The Tesla Roadster has a nice concept but it lacks the necessary 'skils' to power it not just by sole electricity, but by means of 'Free Energy' lol.

Does not anyone really know what a motor is? Governments Gangsta for keeping it hush hush lol. Try Energy By Motion generator, to get a simple concept.

20. Posting in a troll thread.