Hey drunk drivers - FUCK YOU

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by chzburgerWalrus, Sep 9, 2012.

1. I was supposed to be going on vacation. It was going to be awesome. I've been looking forward to it for more than a year.

But two hours away from home, as I'm driving, some stupid cunt mother fucking scum drunk driver decided to completely destroy my car, break my arm, dislocate my knee, and give me a concussion.

AND GUESS WHAT? IT'S HIS THIRD DUI. THIRD

My neck hurts so fucking bad I can't believe it. I'm trying not to use the painkillers but weed isn't enough to make the pain stop. This is totally fucked.

Am I grateful to be alive? Yep. Sure am.

But I have never been so angry at another human being. BECAUSE IF HE HAD JUST THOUGHT BETTER OF GOING FOR A DRIVE WHEN HE WAS SHIT-FACED, NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED.

But instead I'm in a cast, my neck throbbing, my vacation ruined. Because it was just easier to drive drunk than pay for a cab, or stay the fuck home. Rage. Pure rage. Rage that cannot be sated, rage fed by pain. God damn it

2. Good to hear you are ok, but shitty to hear about the situation.

This worthless human will probably never "get it". Hopefully he will do some decent time for this, but I'm sure he will end up repeating this same wreckless behavior when he gets out. They probably don't have shit for money either, so you can't sue them for much.

3. damn man glad to hear youre alive.
    on the positive you should receive a nice settlement out of this.

take the meds they gave you if the pain is unbearable.
    no point in being in constant pain if you can help it.

4. Sue his fucking ass you could abuse the system and make bank but I'm not telling you to do that get the money you deserve man. Fuck that guy!

5. LOLOLOLOLOLOL lmfao!!! omg this made me laugh for some reason

but that sucks man...good to hear your okay...save up your money and go next year.

6. I fucking hate people that drink and drive. I hate drunk people in general but yea...

Glad to hear you are ok, but that really sucks.

I would be full of rage too. It is natural imo. Just keep your head up, get better, and get paid.

What state was it in? Hopefully somewhere that really hits people in the head for their 3rd time same charge.

7. #7 chzburgerWalrus, Sep 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2012
    He's not insured. I didn't go unconscious but I was dazed as shit after it happened. I remember the cops talking with him about the fact that he's not insured. He was mumbling about it costing too much after his multiple arrests. It sounds like he's been in trouble for more than DUI's.

I'm probably not going to get much, he seems like a total fucking waste of humanity. I honestly don't know much more than that yet, I'm going to have to sit down with my dad tomorrow and try to figure out a game plan.

Never sued anyone, never really been through anything like this.

[​IMG]

yeah dude, unspeakable anger is super lulz

8. Really sorry to hear that man. Blessings for a swift recovery.

This country will absolutely destroy a person's life for smoking a naturally-growing plant, but they allow drivers who drive under the influence not once, not twice, but 3 times access to a motor vehicle. It makes absolutely no fucking sense to me.

Something like a DUI should care a lifetime suspended license. I don't care how harsh that sounds. Just don't fucking do it. The people who do do it are fucking wastes of oxygen.

9. that sucks man i can imagine how mad you are i would be too. just be glad you're alive though because it could've been bad enough you wouldn't have lived to tell the story.

10. So... Is it that everyone who drives drunk eventually gets into an accident, or is it more like some people are better at driving way uber fucked up than others..... Cause sometimes I feel like I could drive my way home from most places blindfolded

11. i was riding my bike downtown the other night and a truck plowed into the back of a mini van on a little draw bridge. im not sure how but there was empty miller cans all over the bridge that came out of the truck. tripped me out man. i feel ya, fuck drunk drivers. its one thing if you wanna fuck up your own life but don't put others in danger because you wanna drink and drive. obviously not everyone who drinks and drives gets into an accident savagepony but its still never a good idea. hope you heal up and don't have any permanent injuries op.

12. Thanks for the well wishes blades, I appreciate it

It was in Michigan

Cookiecrisp, fucking a man. Truth. Weed is worse than meth, but you can ring up multiple DUIs and not serve time. The level of retardation on our laws is truly spectacular.

13. Most states have an ""uninsured motorist" fund for things like this where they cover it and then go after the defendant for the return of money. It will be part of his probation or garnished wages etc.

14. One of my good child hood friends died from drinking and driving. Crashed his dads vette on a county road. I guess him and his girl were leaving a party drunk and they got in a fight. So he started speeding up until he got to the 150's, then he hit a bump in the road which sent it flyin in the air. He wasn't wearing a belt and got thrown out. His body was mangled and had his legs tore off, and a piece of his face missing. She was wearing a belt and survived. I don't know how the hell she survived though. She's lucky as fuck.. It will by 10 years ago next month that it happened.

15. they killed my dad.

so yeah. fuck you drunk drivers.

16. Was this guy still licensed?

17. Done it and will do it again. Don't judge the few for the crimes of the many. People can and do drink and drive responsibly. I don't drive shitfaced because I don't want to risk fucking up my car. But driving after a couple drinks isn't a big deal.

Let the flaming begin.

18. I'm not gonna flame you. I just find it funny that you would choose to brag about being irresponsible as fuck :confused_2:

One day your luck is gonna run out.

19. if you weigh the pros and cons its a pretty easy to see drinking and driving just isn't worth it. even if you never get into an accident. a DUI can fuck your life up pretty good.

20. Not bragging, simply offering up a different point of view. It's not irresponsible just because you say so. When I was younger, my parents regularly drank and drove. AKA We would go out to eat, they would have a few beers with dinner, and drive home. Not sure how you consider that irresponsible.

Yeah, this is the thing that makes me hesitate. It would suck to have to deal with a DUI.