Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey drug test question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lodi Dodi, Nov 1, 2010.

1. So I've been clean a week from being a heavy smoker for about 2 years (legal/university issues) I've heard somewhere that THC clears out faster from heavy smokers, can anyone confirm this? But I'm not getting tested til around thanksgiving. So I'm sure I'll be clean, starting working out as well.

Take it easy blades

Thank god for Black Magic Smoke lol:eek:

2. For heavy smokers, about 2 to 3 weeks.

3. When I'm clean, and smoke again, how long? you think like 1 week? for one weekend haha

4. If you drink alot of water there's no real way of telling how long you must go to pass. It's all relative to what % is left in your pee, so the more you dilute the less percent will be there.

Myself, being 6'5" 165lbs can smoke, drink a lot of water and 1 week later pass a test. There will be THC in my system, however, it would be diluted enough to be under the 50ml gauge.

-Mark

5. I'll weigh myself tommorrow but I'm pretty sure I'm like 190 and around 6'2 6'3

Biked for an hour today :hello:

6. if you dont do anything at all...jus normal excersice and shit it will be like 2 and a half weeks....you can get it down to like a week and a day or two but you have to drink hella water do hella excercises cranberry juice and all that shit....

7. Damn, is this you?

[​IMG]

6'5 165... u need to get the munchies more. lmao

8. THC and Cannabinoids bind to and are stored in fat cells in your body. The fatter you are the longer it'll take to produce a clean test, no matter how long you've been smoking. Generally for heavy smokers it is best to allow at least 2 weeks with a month being ideal.

9. Ok cool thanks for the help guys