HEY !! Cheers From Costa Rica !!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ñamekusei, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Hello everybody! Yep, I'm from Costa Rica and I like weed too! xD !!

2. welcome!:D

i've always wondered...how's the weed there?

3. Costa Rica?...niiiice

4. fracturtle: Thanks !!! That depends .... the good one or the regular one? xD!! I've tried just 4 types in here, the one we call "cajeta" that means like is taking from a pack of weed. Indica (pretty good but really expensive), Jamaican and Kreepy (best one). :D

Dickie G: heyY !! yeaaahh ..... Good Beer and good Beaches !!! Pura Vida !

5. Welcome to GC.
    Use the search button before posting, Enjoy your stay.

P.S; Just curious but, How high quality is your weed down there. ( Generally )

6. THANKS !!! I will !!!:wave:

Sorry, I'm a newbie dealing with forums, I've been in a couple of them before but this one is totally different. What do you mean with search button?

Hmmmm .... the weed is cool. As I said before I haven't try too many weed in other places, but the one I have tried here is pretty GOOD, I won't say is the best weed ever, but it is very enjoyable!!!! :smoke: Thanks pal !

7. Welcome!

I was in Costa Rica in April and fell in love with it. It's such a beautiful country.

I scored some weed within 24 hours of being there :D

8. Come to costa rica and feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel alriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

9. I knew some students in college from costa rica that lived in the international house. dudes were some real chill mother fuckers.

10. Penelope420: xD !!!! Really? I'm glad you liked it !!! yes it is very greeny xD!

LearnedDoctor: aiiiiiiiiit !!! you said it first brother !

SmokinBroccoli: xD jajajajaja ... :smoke:

The Hempress: THANKS !!!!!!:hello: