Hey, check this out!

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by CinnaSquares, Nov 18, 2010.

1. Hey guys, check out this video about saving the whales. It includes a channel and the video itself. It's honestly pretty moving, what do you guys think?

YouTube - Kanaal van FreeWillyPlease

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l8rKWGtONw]YouTube - Save the Whales[/ame]

2. tough to watch. makes me sad that people don't appreciate what we have here on earth. they don't appreciate it until it's gone.

3. +rep exactly what i was thinking

4. Yea I agree guys. That's what it's for though. It's supposed to be hard to watch and make you cringe. It needs to get across the point that we need to stop killing off our planet and everything on it.

5. Question: Should I smoke before, or after I watch this video?

6. More like....
    [​IMG]

7. Dude, people suck. "Oh hey, im going to kill this whale now so we can make cosmetics and other stuff we don't really need to survive."

Like really? What did the whale ever do to you? Aside from swim around in the ocean and eat fish like it's supposed to.

8. The beginning will be much better if you smoke before, but either way if you smoke before or after it is going to bum you out. It is a relatively sad video because it exposes the truth about whale killing and what happens every day.

If you're going to smoke, I'd suggest saving the video for another day lol.

9. #9 CinnaSquares, Nov 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2010
    Also, I didn't see this, but you're a pretty giant douchebag.

Disrespect/Name-calling is not allowed here. *Donks

10. Leave that whale alone.