Hey Canadian Chick here :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sarahbcx, Aug 7, 2012.

1. I opened this thread to see how many responses a new user gets for having the word chick in the title and make a useless post, pointing that out.

2. [quote name='".AcidTrip."']I opened this thread to see how many responses a new user gets for having the word chick in the title and make a useless post, pointing that out.[/quote]

Useless post ^^

3. What's good with them soft lips sarah?

4. The one between dem hips

5. ahahahaha!!

hiii btw :)

6. Hey :D

7. Grasscity really loves the canadian females eh?

8. On behalf of the rest of canada, i would like to scorn all of quebec for making us read everything in french as well as english. Im tired of that damn francais sullying my good old froot loops. Also your stop signs say "arret" and thats stupid...they even say "stop" in france. Also isnt it illegal to have a sign, written in english, on your lawn or something like that? fucking french police

9. I like Quebec. I dont speak a word of French, but I am going to learn just for them (and so I am not ridiculed). I like their views. Plus no one West of Quebec gives a shit about anything East of Ontario, so I feel them on a lot of things.

10. this made me laugh cause its true hahah...maybe if i went over there i would care more, but toronto is as far east as ive been

11. welcome to the city of grass

12. It is true, but its not funny imo (not to be a Dick). Harper is pretty much forcing us all out West, or letting us die off.. Like I said, no one cares about us really.