Hey can someone tell me how many nodes

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Thcbobbyveeh, Jun 19, 2021.

1. I have no idea how many I’m suppose to have in order to flower , ive been growing this for about a month or so

thanks

Attached Files:

2. If you're asking how many nodes you have, tough to tell by the pic, but looks like 5 or 6. However, that has nothing to do with flowering. Looks indoor, what is your lighting schedule? THAT will determine when your flowering will begin, or you can force flowering if you wish. Personally, I think that plant isn't anywhere near ready to flower. Keep on keepin' on and good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  3. You have a main stalk. Where the branches grow from the main stalk on either side that's a node.

• Like Like x 1
  4. It looks like you topped just above the 6th node, if that's what you're asking. I would bend the main stem over to get some light to the lower nodes. It's up to you when you want to flower it. Expect it to double or tripple in height when it stretches, plan when you want to flip it based on that.

5. This is only true for a mature plant when growing from seed you will have 2 branches at each node coming off the main stem at the exact same spot.

6. What are you talking about only a mature plant? This is true on whatever stage plant grown from seed. Once a clone gets growing what do you call it's stalk. Secondary stalk lol they grow just like a plant from seed with the same concept. Take this photo for example definitely not a mature plant. Starting on my 5th node.

Attached Files:

7. No, they dont. Once a plant matures nodes alternate. Clones will always have alternating branches. This is where training/topping for a plant from seed is quite a bit different than with a clone.

nodes.JPG

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Lol appreciate the feed back goddamn y'all love calling people out. I've never grown clones I knew I shouldn't have spoke. Leave a comment help the op leave me off your mfin keyboard

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I did not try to call you out my friend! I specifically worded my statement so that I didn't attack what you had said in any way... you then replied with what are you talking about attacking my factual statement! NOT COOL last thing a plant that comes from a clone is a small mature plant aka a clone taken from an adult(mature) canabis plant.:dance2:

10. Y'all on clones tho dudes not growing clones, I admit I shouldn't have spoken about clones, every clone video I've seen appears the leaves form side by side, hence why I assumed as they appear to me to look as a normal plants once they start growing. Personally I only call people out if their information may hurt someone's grow. Just get tired of people nitpicking everything I say instead of helping the op. Know what I mean I could care less if someone opinion differs or their experience, but daily I'm being got at on here. In this case I was wrong and that's fine speaking in general.