The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey Bud Head!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sidious, Nov 15, 2003.

1. how much does it cost to go to an American football game?.....and what teams are there arond New Orleans, and also what baseball teams...........i'm gonna try to go see the yankees when in New York, and a football game in New Orleans........but just in case i can't get a ticket to the yankees, i may need to see both in New Orleans..............Peace out........Sid

2. Give me an aproximate date you will be around..

I'll check to see who will be there!!!!!!!!

3. from the 1st to the 7th of July 2004......be in New Orleans for Independence day..........hope there's gonna be a big party!......i've heard you's like celibrating it........Peace out.......Sid

4. I'll check for ya!

5. ah, comin over to the states eh. football season doesnt start here till late august unfortunately, but hopefully you'll get a chance to catch a baseball game! tons of fun, reminds me of my childhood. good luck with the planning.

6. New Orleans Saints (pro)

LSU (college)

No football games at that time of the year, though.

4th of July should be cool there. :D

Grasscity Deals Near You