The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hey Bud Head

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by highawatha, Feb 3, 2003.

1. oooh PARTEEY.
    dontch be diggin up any crazy old news on me critter me bestmate. :D
    peace

2. LAWDY NO! it'll be my next stop.
    critter!!!!!!!
    peace

3. Nothing real big this year. Me and some of my friends are going to do a week end Bar-B-Q.

It should be fun!!!

4. well that was not tooo bad. thankye mate :D
    peace

5. Looks like us oldies shut down the site.LOL

6. HAppy buttday birthead, I mean............... you know what I mean ;)

7. Not yet but getting close. LOL

Where the hell have you been? I haven't had nobody to BS with!

8. I spend a very good portion of my free time having sex and being too stonede to move but I always make it a point to check the threads. I always stop by you just need to write something on a thread i've replied to and I'll see it.

I miss you, don't be a stranger *lol*

9. I haven't had time to get to church. I guess thats where you been hanging out.

I'm glad you are enjoying life. Sex and being stoned is a perfect match! LOL

10. So BH, did you get voted for best member of society two years in a row now or what?

11. You have a damn good memory Vat.

I haven't even herd about that this year. I have added two more charities to my selection this year though. I should be getting close.

This year I'm trying for Mayor to a town close to me. The existing mayor and city manager are trying to help me in the next election.

In November you all can call me Mayor Bud Head!!

^^Now that is moving up the line.^^

12. Oh and FYI................

In june The city has a new kiddie park going in.

Guess who it's being named after?????

13. You have 3500 posts, Bud Head! Congrats, man!!!!!!!

:::::doing the dance:::::::::

Back on topic...Ok, Mayor, which town is it?

14. I was being quiet about the 3500 posts. I don't want people thinking I need a real life LOl.

I'm not telling the town sweetie. You'll have to come down for the celebration! It will be fun guarenteed!!!!!!11

15. Good luck with it. When you win, I will definitely be there for the after-party.

16. You'll be the first person I'll tell.

I'll send the Limo to get ya! LOL.

17. oooh an' whats a higha eh? LOL

damn its cold outside.
    peace

Grasscity Deals Near You