Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey blades check this one out, when your well baked!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sidious, Feb 19, 2004.

1. you'll need the sound on for it.......put it nice and loud, and keep watching as it changes from time to time.........lol........

http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com

i was in stiches the first time i seen this, but it may not be every stoners sense of humor................Peace out...........Sid

2. Lol thats funny but it gets old after awhile.

3. i watched it for 4 hours lol

4. :) a good friend of mine sent me a link to that a while back when i was really drunk i think i musta stared at that thing for like 2 or so hours well amby at most a half an hour but however long it was it was the most funny thing i could have seen at that exact time :-D auuuuuh....... good times :p

5. lol thats funny. Ive been tryin to listen to see if theres like subliminal messages in it lmao.

6. holy shit im trippin all over again

7. dewd, that cartoon is so old.

8. yeah just like me........Peace out........Sid

9. one time when i was baked my friend who wasnt baked was like "hey look at this" and out of nowhere played that movie. i was laughing my ASS off