Hey Arnold!

Discussion in 'General' started by purrplee, Sep 17, 2011.

1. I'm watching this high on some Sour DD!

I'm lovin this show, and it got me thunking...

What 90's show (or even older) do you miss the most???
    :smoke:

2. yep this is prolly my most missed show, but maybe kenan and kel or doug.

3. [quote name='"darksmoker"']yep this is prolly my most missed show, but maybe kenan and kel or doug.[/quote]

Hell ya Doug!!!

4. Road Runner and the classic Bugs Bunny cartoons. I miss the days when children could watch mindless violence instead of being crammed with this politically correct, educational crap. What happened to being a kid?:confused:

I made an oath that I would never allow my kid(s) to watch educational children programming. There is nothing more entertaining than watching somebody get crushed by an anvil or get blown to shit by a stick of dynamite. :smoke:

5. Scooby Doo or bust.

Actually, Hanna-Barbera or bust!

6. Rocko's Modern Life!

7. There's a few I miss...

My So-Called Life
    Freaks and Geeks
    Dawson's Creek
    Salute Your Shorts

8. god so many! 90's shows were by far the best!

all that, rugrats, rocket power, way more i cant think of cuz way too drunk.

9. [quote name='"beginnergrower"']Rocko's Modern Life![/quote]

Yes!!!

10. Angry Beavers, Monsters, Cat Dog, Doug, Rugrats, The list goes on and on.

11. Goddamn rocket power was my shit, doug hey arnold damn why can't they still be on

12. So many cartoons, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Ed, Edd and Eddy, Angry Beavers, The Original Scooby Doo, the list goes on.

13. where's the love for Catdog??

14. i miss all these shows so much , the stuff on these days is so shit

15. All of them! The original Scooby-Doo for sure! And pretty much every Nickelodeon cartoon from the 90's.

16. David "The Motherfucker" Gnome!

[​IMG]

And all the Nick shows from the late 80's and 90's.. and all the Loony Tunes shit.. and that dumb elephant Babar..

17. They have a lot of these on Netflix. After re-watching a few, its crazy to think that the plots of these cartoons are based on the characters being like 9-10 years old and still in 4th-5th grade.

Such serious problems for fake little kids to be solving.

Plus any notice that in Hey Arnold that the kids just wander the city and the parents just dont give a fuck? Haha I understand its a cartoon but kids get molested and kidnapped that way

18. Oh man I came into this topic and nostalgia'd hard.

19. Kenan and Kel. Dexter's Lab. Johnny Bravo. Powerpuff girls. Rugrats. Too many.

The cartoons on TV these days are so unbelievably shit.

20. Angry Beavers was a kool show. But Rugrats was tight as hell. It's a long list