Hey Arnold

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by twakker, Mar 13, 2013.

1. well the last few time I have came home pretty high and I have turned on the television and have watched the old 90's television show, "Hey Arnold." Now while i was waching the episodes i clearly was noticing this wasnt like most other shows. It was really deep actually, and the dialogue and animations (pictures) show it, almost depressing. It was really weird and I actually started to like the show and watch it more after toke sessions. Wtf is up with this show, has anyone else noticed the same thing?

i googled it and i found this..
    Hey Arnold Theory - Creepypasta Wiki

2. wait omg this show is trippy af

3. That shit crazy. I used to watch that show. Life's a trip brah.

4. i used to watch it and have seen it a few times randomly at night. its okay, kinda boring i def get the depressing part of it though! just is. idk why a kid would watch that

5. How is it depressing?

Arnolds room is basically the batcave

grandpa and pookie are bosses

and gerald is the coolest!

MONKEY MAN!

dino spumoni ova hea I'm gonna put ya on ya ear. sorry its just, im old fashioned.

6. yeah i didnt really remember it much, i remember always watching it and only seeing the humor, if any or just a regular story line nothing too depressing. Then i started watching it recently and shit was just wayyyy to real.

7. That's a shitty theory in my opinion, I know there's a similar theory with the Rugrats which was pretty outlandish also. Hey Arnold is still the best children's cartoon ever though, I remember as a kid I would run around yelling "monkey man!" good times...

8. Yes! I always envied Arnold's room! He seriously has the dopest setup in the city. Who wouldn't want a remote controlled couch that closes up into the wall, or easy access to the roof with a partial glass ceiling? Dude also has room for a computer and in some episodes has a table to play cards with his friends. Can you imagine what Arnold could do with his room if he was a lil pothead?

9. Man, I uses to watch that show all the time back in the day. Arnold was definitely a stoner, he was way too chill lol. Probably would pinch a couple of nugs from his grandpas stash

10. im sorry i just cant get over how trippy this show is. damnnnn this show is just soo real with all these social issues.

11. That theory was pretty dumb. The rugrats one made sense, and a couple other, but this one was just poor. Hey Arnold is way different when you're grown up and you know what's really going on. Those older Nick cartoons are pretty deep I think. Also when we were kids the characters were our age so we viewed them as friends, where now I feel like its more of a reflexion.

Any way you look at it, its great stuff

12. The rugrats one was the creepiest to think about, and the spongebob one about the nukes makes the most sense

13. That's like watching Wilfred. If you watch that baked out of your mind, it is actually creepy and depressing as fuck. I saw the end of the series, and I don't want to give any spoilers away, but I was literally mind blown at it and could not wrap my head around the situation. It is so weird you much more you notice the underlying tones of shows when you watch them baked.

14. lol fuckin hey arnold

15. The show was only good till about the 3rd season if I remember correctly. After that it became a typically mindless, pandering children's program.

16. Which Show is Wilfred?

17. Wilfred (the american version) is the one with Elijiah Woods and he sees his neighbours dog as a person in a dog costume. Sounds dumb, but it's hilarious.

I never liked Hey Arnold as a kid. It did seem depressing to me.

18. Sid's nose was like a giant penis

[​IMG]

19. Hey Illuminati