Hey Are you 18+ and live in CA???????

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by evilhoodlem, Jan 13, 2010.

  1. Go to Norml web site and email your nearest congressman. The email is simple. Just sign your name. With enough support they might grasp how large of a movement this is.

    Contact Officials - NORML

    Evil. :smoke:
  2. Did it....hell yeah ima send this to everybody!!
  3. Dude who did you email, the SB rep? I'm not seeing anyone closer than them...

  4. "Your State Lower Chamber Representatives" whatever that means.
  5. lol man, everybody has to be 18+ to be on here i hope some stupid kid comes in here and gets themselves caught lol. i love it when that happens
  6. im 9 1/2.. does that count?:wave:
  7. Just click the link it automatically does it for you.

Share This Page