Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey All You Bubble Hash Lovers...enter here>>>>>

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by unoit, Mar 22, 2006.

1. shit son! hah :smoke:

2. Beautiful picture... you could sell that to High Times.

3. Nice pic man... wish i had some bubble hash to hot knife.

Guess ill just stick with pussy

4. Totally. The flames are intoxicating. :smoke:

5. unoit....what an amazing photo, damn you really captured the hit.

out of curosity....what does your name mean, unoit, and how exactly do you pronounce that? I've pondered that for quiet some time now? thanks btw...what an amazing pic!:D

6. i am guessing it is pronounced "you know it" however I may be wrong :)

7. that's my vote

8. unoit, very nice pic man, i've never seen the two knife method in a pic b4 (only read about it) so it's nice to see that. I've never smoked bubble hash but I'd love to smoke it to see how it differs from sieved hash. ah well, perhaps someday.

9. HIGH All, You Know It....Knife Hits for DarkCreed and thisisnotreal.

Thanks guys...and I don't use Bottles or Bum Futter roles....just the Knives..best way to do it and I'm the Driver who does everyone and I've only burnt someone once and that was my LHM and we were sitting in a 5 ton truck doing Knives on the side of the HIGHway*LOL*...what a sight that was....

10. howd you do knives on the side of the highway? where was the burner to heat up the blades?

11. thats the illest hot knife hit ive ever seen, ever.

just crazy.

the smoke looks soo pure, i want some bubble hash....gotta invest in bubble bags, the struggle of life ;)

12. LOL cracked me up there, buddy! +rep

13. LOL:p never even crossed my mind...flew right over my head, to HIGH:D

14. HIGH All, shit we used the truck's heater...took a while!!!!!

Naw Just Kidding...this is what we use..

Attached Files:

15. Nice hit, Napoleon Bonaparte!!

16. +rep for being the shit

17. great pic +k. I am saving that pic for sure, it looks sweet.

and ya you have a testical for a chin....lol, thanks for the laff scoobydooby.

18. Nice pics. They look awesome.

19. K woah that smoke in the pic looks amazing...shit.

20. HIGH All, hey Thanks Blades and Bladies....well never got the song I wanted you All to hear soooo if someone can find it and put it here I'll do another Knife Hit for ya..."I'll never smoke with willy again" by Keith Toby.

Ahh shit I'll do it now for you...Thanks All.....

Edit: PS...I'll shave my testicle for you next time...*LOL*

<embed src= "http://h1.ripway.com/420shade/TobyKeithWillyNelson-IllNeverSmokeWeedWithWillieAgain.mp3" autostart="true" loop="true" height="25" width="175">

<embed src= "http://h1.ripway.com/420shade/TobyKeithWillyNelson-IllNeverSmokeWeedWithWillieAgain.mp3" autostart="true" loop="true" height="25" width="175">

Attached Files: