hey, all the cool kids are doing it. LETS SNORT VODKA!

Discussion in 'General' started by xtiffany, Apr 9, 2009.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MppHzk8q40]YouTube - We snort vodka....[/ame]
    dude, thats gotta destroy the nasal cavities since vodka is acidic.
    there is a big nerve in your nasal passge that helps bring the vodka chemicals to the brain faster, causing them to get that drunk feeling faster. they dont have time to drink it? lol gosh, im soo happy im not part of this generation of kids.

and this:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBhrpBNuB1o&feature=related]YouTube - vodka tampons and anal beer bongs![/ame]
    (you should watch this whole episode, very interesting)
    makes me go :laughing: then :eek::confused: (at the same time).

2. Funnel it up your asshole.

3. I'd rather smoke some smarties....

4. Vodka is gross

Goldschlagerrrrrrrr

5. I've heard of the snorting thing, but vodka tampons? Give me a break. They make it seem like it's a fad amongst young women or something, but I've never heard of it. One person probably did it, and now all of a sudden they're acting like it's a fad.

6. Yeah on The Doctors They had this shit bout taking dry ice and putting it in a thermos cup, then pouring your vodka over it and inhaling the fumes after you put the lid on it.

7. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk that, i would rather snort it than stick a beer bong up my ass thats for sure

8. i dont know why, but it still amazes me how stupid some people can be

9. Steve-o stuck a beer bong up his ass and chugged a whole beer on Jackass...

10. Little bitches.

Real men snort everclear.

11. Oh man also on the same episode they were talking about ladies putting cocaine in their vaginas and it was eating away their vaginal wall and intestine, so they ended up shitting out of their vaginas and whatnot.

But I know/have known a fair amount of cokeheads and I NEVER heard of a bitch putting coke in her pussy to get high.

12. I knew it would work.... but why? I thought that was reserved for getting it into jail/the US :p

13. capilaries on the vaginal walls

and lining the rectal cavity

allows shit to enter the blood stream quickly and without having to go through the liver

14. I would totally sig that shit if I was a sick fuck.

15. Lets one up these kids and do something really unheard of like put the vodka in a tiny glass and drink it fast.

They'll never see it comin'

16. haha

vaginally, that is just gonna DESTROY.. the vagina

my penis must be like a vodka tampon

17. haha. :laughing:

but what i really wanna do is take your sig to target and scan it with the self-price check. :D

18. I thought it was going to be little kids doing it again on YouTube.

19. Last year on spring break in Cuba I saw this happen,
    some 19 year old dumb broshit kept asking a Cuban beach bartender to pour vodka on the webbing between his thumb and index finger.
    The bartender refused but after the kid kept asking for like a minute he finally gave in,
    the kid bends down and snorts it then shouts "WHOOO" and disappears into the night.

20. Hahahahaha

Oh shit that made me laugh