Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey All Not heyall but if that gets your attention

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by chenzough, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Got a question about trichs and black lights. I recently bought a loupe 60x a d have inspected a nug up close. Crazy stuff. Anyway, so I used the black light as well to look for mold or aflotoxin and noticed on some trichs right on the tip there seems to be a green head. Light green and every once in awhile I'll notice the tiniest of what looks like a fiber. Under the black light it illuminates blue. Under reg light you see nothing. Thoughts? ??? Thanks you in advance

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. hmm, is you growing now or you bought it? Sounds like it depends on strain.

3. The stuff that looks like fibers might very well be fibers. If you bought the weed, there could be all sorts of stuff in it. If you grew it at home and didn't keep a clean environment there could be almost anything in it too.

Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 chenzough, Jan 27, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2016
    When you say fibers you mean mold correct ? It was not cultivated by my hand or anywhere I know of.

5. 1453906255463.jpg 1453906268575.jpg 1453906282486.jpg

6. Getting responses on this website is next to impossible. I'm looking for a knowledgeable person with....wait for it ......knowledge on this situation.

7. Sorry bro your not going to find any help discovering if it's mold or not over the Internet, if your that damn worried about it just throw the shit away

8. Just throw it out already, making a new thread every 5 minutes wont change the answer.

9. ....what answers??? Sh#+. I know there is a grower out there, or anyone out there for that matter that has dealt with this and can tell from exactly what I've presented. Really, why even come on here to type that in? None of the topic asked for random hero's to come along and throw some attitude my way lol like iam bothering their day to day...wow. ok well the question still remains but maybe I'll be a bit more specific. "Need help with something. If you can look at these pictures and ask questions(oh and if you give a shit,very important factor,obviously neither of you do enough)so I can determine if this is indeed mold or mildew. Why some trichs glow green under black light etc. Your factual input would be greatly appreciated"....

10. Nobody has ever used a blacklight to detect mold. If it looks like shit, is slightly moist or white and fuzzy then its moldy. And cant tell shit from your pics because you used the site uploader instead of embedding them so when I click on it all i see are pixels.

11. No one ? If I was savvy enough I'd post a link for you sir. Obviously I'm tooling around on my phone and had no idea there is a problem with pictures. Oops. Anyway. Mold illuminates green under black light. It'll take you two minutes....I'll wait.

12. Aspergillosis

13. If your certain it's mold then why even ask other people opinions, just toss the shit and stop arguing about it. Obviously you have nothing better to do that spread the forum with your ignorance.

14. #14 chenzough, Jan 31, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2016
    Wow another d-bag. Piss off. Where in any of my posts did I out right say that it was ? Open your eyes you fool. Nosy ass fool. Learn to read again. I'm looking for answers. I'm worried about some of my trichs glowing green. You want to talk about spreading ignorance. You posted a response on a thread that was simply requesting an answer to some questions that I don't know about. So you respond with your garbage. Thanks big guy. Another helpful grumpy putz

15. maybe move this thread from stash jar (a bunch of folks braggin) to a growing forum (which are full of info)

folks out that way can help you out bud. good luck

16. Thank you. I've been trying to remove all my previous posts on random boards but can't seem to find out how. Mainly because I don't have to much time to do so. Thanks again.

17. Read your post back and ask yourself why no one wants to help you,

18. Wow. That was merely a response to his. Read my other posts. No malice, attitude nothing. Lol if some random stranger is going to throw unnecessary and undeserved attitude my way. You really think .e or anyone should sit by idly and just accept it.

If your certain it's mold then why even ask other people opinions, just toss the shit and stop arguing about it. Obviously you have nothing better to do that spread the forum with your ignorance.

19. Nothing of what he said was valid. Not one of my posts stated I knew it was mold . I've been searching for educated answers for days. Not one post or response has been remotely rude in anyway unless I get confronted with this for no reason. So to answer your question, I wouldn't want to help someone with an attitude like mine at that moment. In the pond of life gorilla, I cause no ripples

20. sup dude you good?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app