Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hey all, I NEED YOUR HELP!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by foolonrampage, Oct 3, 2008.

1. Honestly, before this past week i had smoked about 3 times my entire life. I smoked a hand full of times but I was never really willing to be OPEN about it. Afraid of all the taboo about weed. Or what I was TAUGHT TO BELIEVE TABOO. This past week I have had at least 3 bowls a day...every day. It has fascinated me more than anything has in the past year or two. I love the feeling, I don't understand all the great hype about it, I don't understand why everyone is soooo against it….but I WANT TO KNOW. This is a great feeling. And it hasn't made me want to try harder substances, not a “gateway” for me really. I want to help the cause. I want to grow. I want to get the REAL information about marijuana. And this should be open to everyone, LIKE alcohol. It's ridiculous.

I figured the best place to go is to the wisest of people. so i ask you, WHERE do I start???

Maybe we could sticky this thread so everyone can take in knowledge about laws, medicinal use, growing, strands, where rally's will be for MAKE WEED LEGAL votes, and all the seasoned tokers here have to say. Hahaha. SORRY for the rant!! I'm done…

Thank you all for reading this gibberish and thank you for this amazing substance.

-foolonrampage

2. Welcome to the wonderful world of Cannabis ... one day our magic herb will be legal... one day. We do need to unite! :smoking::smoking::smoking:

3. im 19, going to school to try and be a lawyer.... this is DEFINITELY givinging my some ideas. i want to defend the cause. DO IT RIGHT!! Through the law system. ahah. its been VERY Influencial on my. totally changed my outlook on the substance and outraged by the taboo!!!